From absolute beginners to more experienced users, we can help you be more confident and productive on your computer or device.
You have a Mac, an iPad, an iPhone. Now what? We’ll show you the ropes, and how to synchronize all three using iCloud.
Use Pages and Numbers or Word and Excel to create documents and spreadsheets.
Use email and Facebook to stay in touch with friends and family. Video chat with your family through FaceTime or Skype. Organize your family pictures with iPhoto.
Safely pay your bills, shop from home, and track your finances with Quicken.
We’ll teach you what you want to know, at your pace, in the comfort of your own home. With 1-1 training and support, you will be more confident on your computer and get things done in no time.
Don’t know what dpi, or IMAP means? Don’t worry. We speak human! We’ll explain computer concepts to you in a clear, non-technical way so that it makes sense and you will be able to do it yourself.
Personal training is available in your home, over the phone, or in your local coffee shop. We can even help remotely through screen sharing. If you just want someone to answer your questions as they come up, purchase Prepaid Training & Support and give us a call as needed.
Our focus is on all things Apple, but we can train and troubleshoot on almost any software package, Mac or PC. We can help you with:
- Buying and setting up a new Mac, iPhone or iPad
- New software installation and training
- Setting up and using Facebook, Twitter and other social networking services
- Wi-Fi & wireless networking
- Printers, including wireless
- Editing pictures and videos, then sharing them
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
- iWork: Pages, Numbers, Keynote
- QuickBooks and Quicken
- Email setup and training
- File management and organization
- Staying organized with Calendar and iCal
- Managing Contacts and Address Book
- Backing up and restoring with Time Machine and other solutions
- Protecting your data and identity online
- Tuning up your old Mac
If you don’t see what you need help with on the list, call us or fill out the form below. Check out our live and webinares too!
Money Well Spent
Make a list of all of your questions, issues, and things you’d like to learn. When you get down to about a half-page, that’s about an hour of time. When we answer your questions, we let you “drive” the mouse, while we explain what to do. In that way, you’ll remember everything you learned!
Call us at 503-406-6550 or use the contact form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”4450″ title=”Contact Us”]